Terms and Conditions
1. The Parties / Overview
- These Terms and Conditions are effective immediately and shall apply exclusively to the business relationship between Action Prize and the website user or visitor, either registered or otherwise.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in full is a condition precedent to User registration on our website. Further, Users or visitors to The Website agree to be bound immediately by these Terms and Conditions, along with the manner in which The Website and its Auctions operate (as described herein and on The Website).
- Variations or alterations to these Terms and Conditions shall only be binding if expressly agreed in writing by Us.
2. Eligibility to participate or register
By using our website and/or registering on our website and registering an account, you confirm that:
You are legally capable of entering into binding legal contracts.
You are at least 13 years old.
You are participating as an individual only and not as part of a commercial or reseller organisation.
You are not affiliate with the owners of our website in any way - be it friend, family, advisor or employee.
- Only one user account is permitted per person. If multiple accounts are created by the same person, either during the competition or at the end of the competition, all accounts are going to be terminated along with all bids placed. In the event of the winning bid being placed by an user found using multiple accounts, we will determine the second Lowest unique bid.
- User accounts are non-transferable.
We reserve the right to terminate any user account on our website at our sole discreton. We will only take these actions if, in our reasonable opinion, a user has:
- created multiple user accounts in order to game the system
- used false or misleading information during registration or amendment of their details
- collaborated with other users in an attempt to gain an unfair avantage of winning
- created a user account, while being a friend, family member, advisor or employee of our website
- attempted to hack our website for whatever purpose
- Where a user account is terminated due to a breach of these Terms and Conditions, all coins and bids placed by that user are going to be removed.
3. Service Availability
- We endeavour to provide an efficient and error-free platform in our website for You to participate into the auction. However, it is not possible to guarantee 100% uptime and availability, due to technical errors both under our control and out of our control, such as Web Hosting Providers. In addition, we accept no liability forany damage that occures due to coins not being earned or bids not being submitted and received by us, as a consequence of technical faults.
- Access to our website is granted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to restrict or suspend access to our website or close it indefinitely at any time we deem necessary without prior notice, regardless of the current bid status of the auction or the number of coins currently earned by a user. This however, will only happen under extreme circumstances.
4. Tickets & Participating Methods
- To buy a ticket on our website, you need to earn coins. You can earn coins by completing offers from our patners, sharing and social referrals.
- We reserve the right to cancel or delete a user's ticket at our sole discretion if we believe that the user has acted fraudulently or is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- All tickets purchases are final and no coin refunds will be issued for tickets purchased by you unless the lottery round is terminated by us.
5. Lottery & Winner selection
- Our lottery system follows a very simple structure and in order to provide you with the knowledge required to apply skill and judgement in the auctions
- A winning ticket is deemed to be a ticket selected by our system
- In the event that there is no winning ticket when the lottery round closes, the 10% from the prize will be added to the next round.
- For an auction to close the bids remaining must be 0. An auction is initially created by us with a defined amount of required bids.
- Upon completion of an lottery rounf, the winning user will receive confirmation of their win by email.
- We reserve the right to:
- Suspend or terminate any lottery rounf at any time in the event of technical problems or to investigate suspected irregular or fraudulent activity;
- Remove a lottery rounf if we feel it does not benefit our users and has not had sufficent interest. In this case all coins will be recredited to the users accounts who bought tickets.
6. Assigning the Prizes
- The winning user will receive his cash prize in maximum 7 days after the end of the lottery round, but only if payment info are correctly completed. In case the winner doesn't have payment info correctly added when the round ends, he will have the possilibity to complete it after, but not later than 14 days, otherwise his prize will be canceled.